Monday, July 9, 2012

best/worst dressed celebrities

HELLO FOLLOWERS!
It's Saturday and me again.
Wanna know who failed this week or who is the best dressed celebrity?
This Saturday I just picked two of actress on the last premiere of Harry Potter.
And these are:
THE WORST DRESSED CELEBRITY IS : Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange

What a messy hair! I just don't like the colour and it doesn't fit her. This biig flower on her head is totally miss out. It is nice but with some other flower inspired look.
Dress is so ugly taylored and I don't like the fabric either. To much glitter.
Ed Hardy bag is nice too but again just failed here. Shoes the same.
And I don't know why she needed a glasses with this outfit, maybe for hide her ugly make-up.

THE BEST DRESSED CELEBRITY IS : Emma Watson as Hermoine Granger
Emma is soo young and already soo biiig fashionista. I love her campaign fo Burberry. She always look adorable chic like that evening.
I like short hair, soo good not like everyday long hair. Make-up is just simple.
Dress is gorgeous. She looks like fairy. I like that pastel purple, and the way how is cutted.

JUST AMAZING!
I HOPE YOU LIKED!
NOW GO AND DISCUSS IN SWEET COMENNTS WHATS HOT/NOT!
SEE YA ON WEDNESDAY!
HAVE A GREAT SUNNY SATURDAY!
LOVE
VERONIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment