Sunday, July 29, 2012

*Jealousy is not a good thing in love*


Hey you readers! (:

I'm really sorry that I didn't post yesterday, hope you don't mind.

So today I have the 7th rule of our story "Love Rules" and I hope you like it! If you wish to read previous chapters, you can click on "Story" which is on "Labels" in the end of the post.

_______________________________________________________________

                                                      Love Rules
                                                     By Fairydew

Rule No 7#: Jealousy is not a good thing in love.

I have that friend who is called Bler, you know. Doesn't that name remind you of Gossip Girl? You know, that girl, Bler, who's acting like a b!tch sometimes? Well, my friend Bler is EXACTLY like her! She has a boyfriend and they're exactly like Bler and Chack from Gossip Girl. They always like to 'play games' and whenever her boyfriend talks to another girl, Bler gets mad. And no, her boyfriend is not cheating on her, he's a very good friend of mine, but Bler's driving him crazy.
You know what happened yesterday? Her boyfriend, who's name is David, was talking to a girl a lot and then he hugged her. Bler got so mad that she walked till there and started making a scene without knowing that this girl was David's sister.

What I'm trying to say with this is that you need to have trust in a relationship and to not get jealous from such little things. Well, of course you should keep your eyes opened, because boys are...boys but you shouldn't act like my friend Bler.

_______________________________________________________________________

That's it for today!

Tell me your opinion in comments! ♥


Fairydew xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment