Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 strange hairstyles

Hi dear readers.
Maybe you wanted this post before.

So here it is:


1.
  
It is very weird I know but Lady Gaga did this before.


2.
 
I don't know how you can make this but I know that is so cute.



3.
 
I am a Leo so I made my hair Leo.:P



4.
 
This hairstyle may keep you warm in the Winter 
but it sure will keep you warm in the Summer.
Don't forget having always with you good mood.




5.
 
Cool...



6.
 
Can you tell me a reason why I would like to try this hairstyle?(I guess not)



7.
 
Oh My God...




8.
 Should I comment?



 9.
Do not try this.Except if you have money to spend.



10.
 
That's a bit normal.That's why I love it.


Thanks for reading :)
What's your favorites?
My favorites 1 and 10.

Frosso T.

No comments:

Post a Comment