Monday, July 30, 2012

It is the time to say Good bye ?!



I don't know if it the time to say good bye !
That will be the end for me , my friends , and MY BLOG !!

 
Well it won't be that bad for us .. because our blog not about Stardoll too much .. but we are going to missed the competition , the make up , the match between real and stardoll .…
 OH MAN I think it will be disaster for us !!

I really open the internet just for playing stardoll and for my blog too..
Hehe I can’t imagine my life without stardoll .. REALLY !!
And I can’t imagine myself playing Disney ! o_O
and it`s seems that on 2012 that change will be !!
Enjoy you last days on Stardoll
( I wish it's joke )


We mustn’t accept what will happen to Stardoll !!
We must contact stardoll



** If you want to leave Stardoll ( and hope you not ) add me : Ghandoora_sd@hotmail.com **


If you leave stardoll .. where will you go ??
what are you going to do ??

No comments:

Post a Comment