Thursday, July 26, 2012

Super CopyCat !!!!!

Good morning our readers ..
I have just wake up ... don't know that there is super copycat waiting me .. 

Before 12 hours ago " radedllie " posted on my GB : " Hey Boss "
Then after 1 hour she posted " Why have you coppied my look ? "



What is happened is ...
She went to my suite wrote " Hey Boss " then she liked my outfit then she went to her suite to see if she has all of the items she need to make the outfit from them .. and YES she did find 6 from 9 ! GREAT
after working so hard from trying to get the same look and the same makeup she went to my suite and she posted : " Why have you coppied my look ? "


Just take a look
on the LEFT is : radellie on the RIGHT is : Ghandoora





I don't know if she joined a competition called  " Look like Ghandoora " !!!



and what's make me laugh more and more that i found this sweet comment in her GB




Doesn't she deserve to get REPORT ??
what a RUDE girl ! O_O

UPDATE : she changed her look ! hahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment