Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Photo Face Fun

Hello all Ghandoora readers!
Today my post is about interesting sites.

Before I explain about the site,
how do you explain this picture?

(New album of Michael Jackson with Ghadeer's doll?)
You may think about how easy I put the doll picture there.
Yes, my hobby is editing pictures.
I created the picture with PhotoFaceFun.com, another site for editing pictures!
Well, I asked my old friend about a site for editing pictures like the picture above, and she told me to check Photo Face Fun.
Since I really like the site, I think I should share it to you, Ghandoora readers.
Here's the home page of Photo Face Fun:

(Click on the picture to enlarge)
From the home page, I knew this site is cool.
I personally love the picture with roses. It can be a Valentine gift!
There are many picture categories you can pick. My favorite is Celebrities, Movies, and Media.
If you clicked on a picture, a box will appear. All you have to do is choose a picture from your documents and resize the picture after it finished loading.
For the example, I choose this picture to be placed with mine.

 I clicked on the picture and choose a picture from my document to replace the girl picture.
Then, I resized it like this:
Click on "Next."
Wait a moment and finally...
If you done with the picture, click on Download to save it.
It would be great if you want to make a banner for a blog and you use this site to edit the picture of your doll!
Easy enough, right? It looks like real pictures, not edited.
Also check out other categories!

See you in Friday with a different topic,
Talented Doll of The Week!

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment