Monday, July 23, 2012

Music News - Music Competition

Hello everyone! How are you? I am so sorry for not writing yesterday! I hope you will forgive me!

And to be easier, I will make a competition, about music, as I write for it!
All you have to do? Make a scenery about music. Then print screen it and make send me it's url in comments( type like tinypic
write your username as well if you enter.
PRICE: 20 STARDOLLARS


Now about our Music News... Let's start!




Chris Brown & Justin Bieber : new duet!
After the "Next 2 You", Justin Bieber and Chris Brown prepare a second duet. They were both found in recording studios on Monday 18 of July, something that became perceptible from the Press. Both of them are preparing their new albums: Justin hasn't said anything for his new album, while Chris Brown simply has announced that his new disk will be said "Fortune".




Red Hot Chili Peppers - The adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
.
Listen to the new song of Red Hot Chili Peppers ' The Adventures Of Rain dance Maggie ' exclusively through the soundcloud of the American radio station KROQ:
The song constitutes the first sample of the new disk of Peppers, titled "I'm With You" and date of circulation the last day of August. It is in deed the first work of group with his new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, who replaced John Frusciante, who abandoned group in 2009 in order to follow a solo career.




Hope you will join the competition!
Also tell me ur opinion about our news!
And sorry again!
Kisses, Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment