Sunday, July 15, 2012

*Don't panic, stay calm, don't show your annoyance*



Hey readers!

I'm really sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was out all day long. So, I'm gonna write it today and as always I want to remind you that you can click on "Story" which is on "Labels" in the end of the post is order to read previous chapters.

____________________________________________________________________

                                                                Love Rules
                                                               By Fairydew

                  Rule No 3#: Don't panic, stay calm, don't show your annoyance.

So, I was there at the party that one of my friend did just to see Josh being with his girlfriend all night long and I was just looking at them, having that weird feeling in my stomach which actually means: " God, I wanna get out of here, I can't keep seeing this!" But no, I stayed here, chatting with my best friend Jessie.

"Jessie, look! I'm so jealous of her! Look at how her hands are wrapped up at him!", I told my friend. "Rubin, calm down and stop looking at them! Do you want to make them understand that is annoys you? You'd better go and meet a new guy!", Jessie told me.  "But I want Josh, not a new guy!", I said to her. But I knew she was right, I had to calm down and act like nothing was going wrong. Which I did, after I realised that it's not the end of the world if the boy I like has a girlfriend, so I decided to not so that I was annoyed.

_______________________________________________________________________

You liked it? Tell me in comments!

See ya soon
Fairydew xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment