Monday, July 9, 2012

10 strange chairs

Hey You.


I am so sorry for my late post because I had to do something.

Well,today I am going to show you strange chairs.

Take a look.

1.
 
It is so cute,I would love to sit inside the bear.
2.
 
Yeah,Does this chair reminds you anything?So what is ?

3.
 
I have not brother,but it is for your brother if you have.
4.

 
It's very normal and I like it.
5.
 
Do you have a nitendo ds?I have one but I am not addicted.If you are,you should buy this chair.
Sitting and playing :)

6.
  
No comment.
7.
 
This anthropomorphic chair is very creative.
8.
 
Would you like to sit in this chair?
Me...? Why not and why yes?

9.
 
So sweet for your kids.(I am very young to have kids)
10.
 
Oh my God...this is so gorgeous It would never cross my mind.
Bonous (because of the late post )

1 Bonous
 
So creative and elegant.Fabulous.
2 bonous
 
For goth,emo and for you of course if you like it.
My favorite one's :1,4,9,10 and 1 bonous.

What's your favorite chair?
Do you like them?
Would you like to design one or do you have one in your bedroom and maybe in your house?







Thanks for reading & voting.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment