Saturday, July 21, 2012

*Don't be the third person in a relationship.*


Heyy all readers (:

How are you all? I'm good but really bored and it's so hot here in Greece, perfect day to go to the beach ,but unfortunately, I won't go, but I will present you the nest chapter of our story. You can click on 'Story' which is on 'Labels' to read previous chapters.So, here it is, drink something and enjoy:

______________________________________________________________________

                                                           Love Rules
                                                          By Fairydew

Rule No 5#: Don't be the third person in a relationship.


After out conversation with Jessie, I knew she was right. Josh has a girlfriend, so I need to stay back. I mean, I'm a good girl, I could never try to split them up.
'That's the Rubin I know!!', said Jessie when I told her on the phone my desicion. 'I know, Jessie, I had to back off. Now, you should find me someone to at least like him. I can't stay in love with Josh forever!', I told her. 'Of course I will! Now, I gotta go. Speak to you later, byez!', Jessie replied.

But, once I made my desicion, something had to go wrong, as always. I saw Josh later when I went out to buy something in the market. 'Hey!', he greeted me. I was thinking: 'OMG, why NOW? Why now that I decided to get over you?' 'Hi', I replied back, while thinking how unlucky I am. The more I see him, the harder it is for me. And then guess what, his girlfriend appeared and have me a weird look. She doens't seem to like me at all. Then, I had to go, so I guess I didn't talk with Josh at all. But it wasn't the best that I saw him, especially his girlfriend, because I get sad.

But I'm gonna get over him, I swear. I'm Rubin Collins and I will soon get over Josh!!

_____________________________________________________________________


Opinions? Comments, please! ♥

See ya all,

Fairydew xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment