Thursday, July 26, 2012

ICanHasCheezburger.com, Get Ready To Laugh!

Hello all Ghandoora readers :)
Today I'll post about interesting sites, after taking a break last week because of my school days.
Anyway, let's go back to the topic.
A few days ago, my real life friend asked me to upload some Miley Cyrus funny pictures on her Facebook account. I browsed the Internet (Well, Google) to search for Miley Cyrus funny pictures or moments.
When I saw the results, I found these pictures:
Both aren't Miley Cyrus pictures, they're James Franco (!!) and Avril Lavigne (!!).
I thought these pictures should be from the same site. An interesting site.
I clicked on both pictures and they brought me to a site called Celebs.icanhascheezburger.com.
I learned more about the site, and it's a great site in my opinion. That's why I want to share the site with you, the Ghandoora readers.
Here's the home page of Roflrazzi (The shorter name of the site):
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
It's not the full page, you should scroll down and... You'll see a lot of creative, funny celebrity pictures.
Once I visited the site, I browsed the site again to search for more pictures.
Here's my favorite pictures:
I love cats and Harry Potter! LOL XD
Another picture:

For more pictures, you can check out the site.
You can also submit your own funny pictures. However, you should register first.
Anyway, have fun with the site and get ready to laugh!
I can't stop laughing every time I see this picture:
LOL :D Emma may look normal, because her hair is short now. But Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley?
To visit ICanHasCheezburger.com click HERE

UPDATE:
 I think Stardoll also advertise itself in some sites.
Proof:
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
Stardoll has over 100 million members, but still advertise itself?


~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment