Saturday, July 7, 2012

best,worst dressed celebrities





HELLO FOLLOWERS!
First apologize for yesterday. I didn't post yesterday because I was on 3 day trip and I didn't have access to the internet. Soo I am REALLY SORRY !
So let's see who is on Thursday morning best/worst dressed celebrity of the week!
THE WORST DRESSED CELEBRITY IS: TAYLOR MOMSEN

She is barely 17 years old and she already smoke,I think this is one biiig minus for her!
I know that that is her style, like fallen angel goth style, but this doesn't match at all.
These two braids are soo cute but N0T with this outfit.
Shoes are soo ugly. To much of buckles!
Just wearing a shirt is a little bit too LESS. Leather jacket is O.K.!
BUT THESE UGLY NECKLACE ARE THE WORST OF THIS OUTFIT and the sunglasses doesn't match either!
THE BEST DRESSED CELEBRITY IS: KIM KARDASHIAN
Simple look but the contrast gives us precision.
I luv the hair - simple bun, but on Kim looks soo chic and beautiful.
She couldn't missed whit the dress, cute girly short yellow dress and the best combination in this month is this dress with awsome, beautiful, blue high heels. Shoes makes everything soo GOOD!
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
GO AND DISCUSS IN SWEET COMMENTS ABOUT IT!
SEE YA ON SATURDAY!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
LOVE
VERONIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment