Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 strange earrings

Hey,Ghandoora's the boss readers!
I am perfectly happy you love my posts and you like them.
I also appreciate your opinion and If you don't like them.
(Thanks for voting)

Well,this Friday I will leave for a month (holidays)
So I will make many posts and I'll save them as draft and Ghandeer (thanks so much dear) will post them.:)

Anyways,I am here to present you
10 strange earrings

1.
 
Are you a mommy,are you a child,are you a grown up,do you like them? 
Wear them.Don't mind who you are.If you love them,that's what I mind.




2.

 
To be honest,I would not wear them.
3.
HALLOWEEN FOREVER!


4.
 
 I am a lover of music.If you're too Join the club and wear them :)


5.
 
Time for....Cornflakes!Good Morning!


 6.
  
Wiii...That's cute.I want to wear them.
7.
Are you going to wear them?(Me?Of course Not)


8.
 
Is anyone hungry?


9.
 
Iphone earrings.Do you have Iphone?


10.
 
That's for me and I'm on my way!(to buy them)
Bonous:

1.
I would wear them in the school!


Thanks for reading :)

P.s = I don't have stardoll account.I gave it to my sister.

Frosso T.

No comments:

Post a Comment