Sunday, July 22, 2012

10 strange usb

Hello Ghandoora's the Boss readers.
Here is my post as usual.

 Today,I will show you strange usb.
1.
 
These glasses look wonderful,but don't you think that it is very big usb? 
 

 
2.
 
Haha,that's cute.



3.
 
Oh God,no more sadwiches!



4.
 
That's so ...



5.
 
Flower!It's summer!



6.
 
Robot usb here!



7.
 
It's two in one.Ring + usb LoL.I am kidding.It's only usb.As far as I know.




8.
 
I have mario bros in my nitendo ds!Have you ever play mario bros?




9.
 
That's fun.Whatever it is.I can't understand what it is.




10.
 
Ice-cream...It's summer as I told you.This gadget will reminds you  it every day!

No bonus Ladies and Gentlemen today.

What's your favorites today?
My favorite was 1.

Frosso T.

p.s.:I don't have stardoll account.


No comments:

Post a Comment