Friday, July 13, 2012

best, worst dressed celebrities



HELLO Ghandoora The Boss FOLLOWERS!
For the Saturday I will have to apologize to you, because I won't be at home, I going to wedding. I will write then on Sunday morning!
But here is Wednesday and my report about worst/best dressed celebrities.
THE WORST DRESSED CELEBRITY IS : CHER
Cher Cher Cher (on the left side) you look awful, but in film Burlesque she looked amazing.
Her face is just too much of botox and plastic operation. Grey and brown colour don't match at all, and they never will. Hair looks like a bit not brushed and like she was not at hairstylist for months. Make-up is not soo bad. I don't like cardigan, it's too big with this biig trousers. Trousers makes her a bit bigger in waist. And too much of accessories.
THE BEST DRESSED IS: LEANN RIMES
So cute casual look. Don't we love it?
Her hair are so beautiful summer colour. Sunglasses Ray Ban never fails from fashion.
Again we have beautiful pastel colours. I love every single piece of her outfit from Chloe blazer, to Chanel bag and to Fendi shoes.
Just again gorgeous!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
GO AND DISCUSS IN SWEET COMMENTS NOW WHAT'S HOT/NOT!
HAVE FUN HOT WEDNESDAY!
SO SEE YA ON SUNDAY!
LOVE,
Veronika

No comments:

Post a Comment