Tuesday, July 31, 2012

im a new writer here :)

hi this is me candyflossfa im a new writer here and im going to tell you a little bit about me 

my names Britney i live in the beautiful Australia

the weather is probably very different from Jordan here 
the weather is very unpredictable and can change at any second.

i have been on stardoll since it opened in 2007 i was royalty on my first account in 2007 i was rocking up the stardoll world until 14.9.09 my account was terminated .
 i decided to have a little break and in 2010 came back on as candyfllossfa.

im currently  loving life and taking the horns of the bull and riding it lol.

i hope that this will be the big time for me and hope you guys and me get more discovered on stardoll thank you for this huge importunate and you won't be disappointed!!

here is some photos of me on stardoll!! :D

anyway that will be all for now :D!!
thanks ghadeer your the best friend i've ever had on stardoll

No comments:

Post a Comment