Monday, July 9, 2012

Important news.... non stardoll related



I am really sorry about the late post. On Wednesday morning I made a posts about that I was out of town for a few days and when I came back from out of town my post was not posted.. which left me disappointed because I don't want to make it seem that I just dropped out if you know what I mean.. I really don't know why the post wasn't posted :/. That was not really the important news actually. I told Ghadeer I won't be posting here for 6 weeks since I will be on vacation and I wouldn't really have a lot of access to a computer. So this is my last posts until I come back from my vacation (June July 12th I will be leaving).

There hasn't been much drama or anything that got my attention from stardoll other than Marcella (.Marcella..) lost her original blog (hotbuys addicted) that was stolen from mizzmileycyrus9. I'm pretty sure most of you guys know about it.. but since I was away for about 2 days can y'all tell me if there was anything I missed out on?

I'll miss you guys ♥

xxx Kayanna

No comments:

Post a Comment