Monday, July 2, 2012

3rd time running for CG?










Yesterday loveholic94 was broadcasting like hell just to win covergirl I thought this chic is for sure going to win 1st place because every minute you see her broadcast (picture on the left). I don't know how she does it but I can't sit around the computer that long constantly dragging words (-_-) My eyes will start hurting after a few minutes.


Today when I went to go and visit her suite and vote for her again I scroll down to read her presentation and saw this message....







(Click image to see clearly)


What surprised me here is that this isn't her first time running for covergirl but her third time, and spending 25,000 sd in the pass for running for covergirl and yet no first place. If I was spending 8,000sd on broadcasting for covergirl and I don't win first place I'm done, but this chic is determine for that trophy!


xxx Kayanna

p.s what do you guys think of my banner other than the hair? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment