Saturday, August 11, 2012

Part 3!!!



UPDATE: DEADLINE SUNDAY



UPDATE: I HAVE DECIDED SECOND PLACE GETS 50SD AND 1 PIECE OF LE FROM A DIFFERENT SELECTION. HERE IT IS:



ANOTHER UPDATE: THIRD PLACE GETS 50SD FOURTH AND FIFTH PLACE GET 25SD EACH.

I DECIDED YOU GUYS HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO GET THROUGH TO THIS ROUND SO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GETS A PRIZE!



Sorry this is a bit early but nearly all of you entered except JanaStarlite but she can still enter hers. If it's as good as these dollies:


peggy_sue
Ladyletshavefun
juli-raf
MiMi..1994
Indigo26


Janastarlite enter yours in my guestbook and you might go through aswell.


The reason this is so early is because lots of people were bugging me telling me to post it and I thought may as well.


Anyway the winner of 20sd:
MiMi..1994 !!


I loved your outfit!! Here is her costume:
i51.tinypic.com/2viqgxl.jpg4


Isn't it awesome?!


Task 3:


I want you guys to makeover each others dolls!
Clothes and Make-up. I want a tinypic of the dolls in the beauty parlor with their make-up on.
Each person will get 1 person to make over.


Here is who you will be giving a makeover to:
Peggy_Sue you will be giving Mimi..1994 a makeover
Ladyletshavefun you will be giving Indigo26 a makeover
Juli-raf you will be giving ladyletshavefun a makeover
Mimi..1994 you will be giving Peggy_Sue a makeover
Indigo26 you will be giving Juli-raf a makeover


If you get through: Janastarlite you will also be giving Indigo26 a makeover


Start little dollies
The deadline is SUNDAY so you have a long time.
Take your time.


xxxxx itr15/Rosie




No comments:

Post a Comment