Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gourgeous Givenchy *questionmark*



Hey Dollies! Its your faveourite fashionista FUNKSHO8!!!! Ta da


I thought using my fashion knowledge i do something new that loads of blogs don't do ! exclusive to ghandooras blog

Basically I will be picking shops to see what us really worth buying

How many on of us by things we dont really like in the end on stardoll and in real life?


I WILL HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE


Enough Chitter Chatter


What do you think of the new givenchy line ?..To me its quite boring but here are some Really Beautiful Pieces




I seriously LOVE THE bags The Big white one is sooo chic!!

The rest of the collection looks dowdy *rubbish*

HERE IS A COMBINATION THAT I have created!!



You know you love it!

xoxo
Funksho8


what do you think comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment