Monday, August 6, 2012

New Competition

Hello, My name is Rosie or as you may know me from stardoll, itr15.

Well I am the new competition maker on this blog.
Today I will be announcing my new weekly competition.

This week:
I want you guys to dress up Jade Jagger (Click Here)
In the most creative way you can.

Prize:
Well, First I have to see how many people enter. Telling you now, it will definitely be an amount of money or gifts.

Uploading:
First upload your picture on to tinypic and in the comments post that link and add your username or your entry will not be counted.

Now I will announce the winner on Monday. Sorry about the short amount of time.
Be ready though! On Monday I will be announcing a competition where you could win LE!!!

xxxxxxx itr15 Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment