Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fashion personality of the day: Anna Bours!


Hello dear readers, as you used to see , I always present fashion sketches creators on my posts, so the personality of the day, is an awesome and very original creator.





It's obviously Anna bours.


This women is the exclusive maker of the extraordinary concept: dollhouse!!










The originality of her work is mostly due to the prints she add to her illustrations, i think that those pictures are totally unusual. Judge by your self, here are some of them:



























Here is my favourite picture!!! I'll share it with you because you really deserve it :D







Isn't she inspiring? tell me what you think about it in comments :)!! hope you liked what I brought you for today's post.


Be careful because I'm coming back with such more!


No comments:

Post a Comment