Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Chic L'étrange

I'm back.
This time I have a look for you, inspired by a outcast school-girl who is too decent to fit in the group. I picked this theme because a few days ago I got a 'weird' message about my look, it said that my my Medoll looked like a dork. Yeah, I know it :O
NB: This is not a traditional dork, I did it in my own way, in my own style. This is inspired by the old times, at the moment you'll be hitting the school floors wearing this outfit.
Oh, I'm not going to waste your time, here's my chic:
The Chic L'étrange




In this outfit I used:

Adams Collared Top from Windows Of The World (later WOTW) (13SD)
This Way Pouf Skirt from WOTW (6sd)
Tassle Belt from Folk (40sc)
Striped Socks from Stardoll (30sc)
Nineties Platforms from Fallen Angel (90sc)

What do you think of it? Feel free to share your opinion.
Please comment! Every commentator will be voted covergirl, leave your Stardoll username.

Your Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment