Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back with salad


First thing , i want to say Happy Birthday for our prophet Mohammad , so .. most Muslim people were celebrating yesterday because of this event ,so my family ! 
I went to the kitchen and i prepared this sweet called "Fruits Salad" , it's contain Date , Banana , Orange , Nuts , Apple & Dried apricots juice , it's really delicious ^^




 


Second thing, tomorrow is first day and the second semester in the high school , I'm so sad , my holiday was 13 days ONLY ! so .. today's morning i drew some stupid things on my Management book, and my favorite one is this kitten :D



Here in these pictures below you can see my favorite items called ( fashion in the school ) the first item is some sharpeners looks like hats and and the second item, world biggest eraser looks like pen ^^



Well nothing for today post :3
What about you ?
When you will back to the school ?

No comments:

Post a Comment