Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quiz.myyearbook.com, Your Quizzes Heaven

Hello Ghandoora readers =]
Today I will post about interesting sites as usual.
Well, I browsed through Google, searching for some Evanescence quizzes. And I found this site in the results:
(I use Google in Indonesian)
Then, I clicked on the site and looked for more quizzes. One word to describe the site: Interesting.
That's why I want to share the site with you, the readers.
The site is called Quiz.myyearbook.com, a site with a lot of quizzes about any topics.
Here's the homepage of Myspace Quiz:
Click on "More Fun" then choose "Quiz" to see the quizzes.
Then, you will see this in the page:
Yes, you can choose the quiz categories. I usually choose Music, Television/Movies, and Celebrities/Fame, but you can also try the others.
Now, let me try to answer a quiz about "What Celebrity Are You Most Like".
All you have to do is answer the questions on the quiz, and then, I think I should not explain more, because it's easy :D
Now, let's see the results. The page may redirect you to a register form, but you can skip it by click on "Skip and see my results".
And my results are...

*Drum roll*

Do what you what you want, if you have a dream for better
Do what you what you want till you don't want it anymore
...
Oops. I'm obsessed with this new song of Evanescence XD

Anyway, my results are...

Wow. Yay!!
I'm such a big fan of Amy Lee :D

You can also share it to Facebook, Twitter and Myspace.

To visit Quiz.myyearbook.com click HERE

Bonus:
 Also try this quiz, click HERE!

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment