Wednesday, August 8, 2012

YOUR question here! + Sell jewelry & Make-Up?











Hey to y'all! 






First I have to say: Sorry for the late post!







I was travelling, so I didn't have w-lan.







Anyway,here is the 



"Ask your question post"!






Write your question to the comments, I'll answer to it sunday!






________________________________






I have decided to tell you my first secret about stardoll:







They are working on the "Beautyparlor Bazaar"! (Well, this won't be the name, but I think that you know what I mean ;})







They said to me that we'll be able to sell our jewelry and make-up!




(Sorry, I don't know when that will be)







My friend and me were very angry about this issue, because we're waiting 2 years




now... I hope they'll finish it soon! ;)






Oh, and remember again:






You can ask me here under this this post every question you want to!



No question is too stupid!













PS: I didn't release a poll, because I want to know


more about your questions first :)


No comments:

Post a Comment