Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Interview with amandaapje

Hey Amandaapje is the first person i chose to interview for the celebrity interview. She gave some really confident and amazing answers. Heres the interview: 
Q. 1. Who is your celebrity icon and why?
A. I think that will be Scarlet Johansson, because she is a very beautiful and talented woman, and she really is an inspiration to me. :D
Q.2: What's the 3 most popular shows on E!?
A. I definitely think Greys Anatomy followed by supernatural and probably vampire diaries. 
Q.3: What is the number one song on the billboard charts so far?
A. I think a top 100.
Q.4: Who is Khloe Kardashian married to? 
A. Someone called Lamar Odam. 
Q.5: What is the craziest thing Lady gaga has worn so far?
A. I'm not really a big fan of Lady Gaga, but I am sure once she wore a suit of cans. 

Thank you for taking this interview with me, you really know your celebrities. You did great! ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment