Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Winner and New comp!



Hiya,
it's Itr15 here.


Anyway I will start off with the winner of the Jade Jagger comp the prize is 10sd.


*drumroll*




I chose this entry because it was simple yet nobody else thought of it! Congrats!!


To recieve your prize put something useless up in starbazaar for 11sd and I will buy it!


Now for the really awesome news!


I will be hosting a huge competition to welcome myself to this blog.


YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO ENTER!


It will be in 3 parts.
The 1st part will be revealed today and finish on Wednesday
The 2nd part will be revealed on Wednesday and will finish on Friday
The 3rd part will be revealed on Friday and will finish on Monday.


The first task:
Simple, design a stardesign top (the one that costs 6sd but you don't have to buy it) with an Autumn theme. The best 10 will go through. Then after the 2nd task only 5 will go through then on the last task a winner will be chosen.
I am the only judge so that you guys can't cheat.


For uploading:
Tinypic or whatever just aslong I see the picture.


Prizes:
100sd
A graphic made by me of your stardoll
and 2 pieces of LE from this selection: (one clothing item and one accessory)












This is a very big comp and I am offering alot of things so if atleast 15 people don't enter I will cancel it.


xxxxxxx itr15/Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment