Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Exclusive interview with Cécile Mancion, the fashion illustrator!

Hey readers, as I promessed you i came back with something that's just incredible! It was such a honor for me to interview the best designer ever Cécile Mancion who was the subject of my last post, where I presented her, if you missed it no worries, just click here.It'll help you to understand this better.No more suspens! here it is:
Me: Good morning Cécile, I accidentally found some of sketches, and i was really impressed about all what i have seen, and as you may know many girls now are intrested and attracted by fashion illustration and drawing, so i wanted to know what type of cursus did you follow to become a stylist?


Cécile Mancion: Well, I did a very classic hitch, i had a L baccalaureate with plastic art option, than i recieved my BTS in stylism after 3years of hard work, I want to notify that it was in a private parisian school which was a little expensive.






Me: Personnaly, I saw many of your creations, and the first question that crossed my mind was, was she drawing like that when she was young?


C.M: So, no I haven't always drawn like that, I reassure you, when I fall on drawing that I did when i was a teenager, I notice that there is a really big improvement! But it is certain that I always loved drawing, and I was also considered as "rather good at my age".






Me: As an excellent illustrator what's your advice for young people that would like to ameliore their selves?


C.M: Well, i think that observing what's around you is very important, and starting with observation drawing is the best thing they can do, then after improvment they can start drawing by their own without any model, i still sometimes need models for my creations though.






Me: Cécile, what's your final council for the young amateur that would like to follow your steps in the world of illustration and sketching?


C.M: In real, I would advice them first, by starting studies in a field that they like, then taking at the same time drawing and stylism lessons, because in the world of fashion the competition is tough.




Here it is girls, hope you liked it, and I wish that the question were well asked, I wish luck to each of you!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment