Thursday, June 28, 2012

*WoW!*


Ηey all (:

How are you? Hope you're good! I'm so sorry that I didn't write yesterday, but anyways today our story is going on and another chapter is revealed. I just hope you like it!

**If you missed any part, click on "Story" on "Labels" to read the previous chapters. **

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, 28th of June 2011

I just can't believe how lucky I am and how surprising life can be. Remember my crush? Well, I saw him yesterday. And we don't really know each other, we only talked once, but yesterday HE talked to ME. I was out with my friends and it was a bit cold night for summer and as I was walking forward to the mini market to buy something, he was there, too.  "Hey!", he said. I couldn't believe that he talked to me, because we aren't friends or something.."Hi!", I replied. "How are you?" he asked. I was pretty surprized. "I'm good and you?", I replied. "I'm fine but I gotta go.", he said."That's ok. See ya".

I can't believe he even asked me how I was. Why did he? And it's not only that. Me and my friends while walking, we saw him sitting on a bench with his friends. And he stared at me, as my friends said. My God, is there any hope that he can like me? He looks like an angel, so innocent, so cute, I can't help it.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like that one!

See ya,
Fairydew xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment