Friday, June 29, 2012

best, worst dressed celebrities

HELLO FOLLOWERS!
My name is Veronika (vonika on stardoll) and i'm a new writer here on Ghandoora's blog (http://cartoonschools.blogspot.com/). I live in Slovenia, a small beautiful country in Europ. I am almost 17 years old. What I love to do? Well, I love drawing sketches and making clothes, playing with my doggy maltese ( only 5 months old), shopping and of course reding this blog and being on stardoll!

SO WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE ABOUT?
On Wednesdays and on Saturdays I'm going to pick one celeb who is the best dressed and who is unfortunately the worst dressed. then i will write down what's good and what's bad, then we will discuss about it in sweet comments!

THE FASHION FAIL OF THIS WEEK IS : KE$HA


What a hair - huuuge mess, we got everything: bird nest, curls and that ugly blue highlight.
Kesha always looks weird, probably this time she wanted to be normal, but she is not good at it, she just missed with that "half" dress, the upper part of dress is nice taylored but the shorts and on the back long dress is just not formal. It will bw fine without shorts. We can skip the shoes.
What about accessories? AHH to much that sparkle things on hand and the clutch doesn't match either.


THE BEST DRESSED IN THIS WEEK IS : RACHEL BILSON
I love this brunette curly hair. That curls make a simple hippy chic look I will say.
We can sew Rachel this week in every top ten list. We just love her red short lace dress. So simple, chic, elegant, three in one. That she gave a little glamour with black tights and black ankle heels.
She is wearing never out of mode Ray Ban glasses and that looks so retro, She doesn't wear any accessories, cause the dress is one big accessorie.


I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
SEE YA ON SATURDAY!
LOVE,
Veronika


No comments:

Post a Comment