Monday, June 25, 2012

Ancient Greece

Hi everyone my firsst post since i'm bk!
Please can we comment on the amazing post all off us witers give.


i'm a bit rusty ...I decided to do acient greece


My acient greek style as usual AMAZING!





Ancient greek style rulles the runway to day look at theses pics!


Truly amazing stuff


Greeks wore light linen clothes as it was motly hot during the year

they acctually did not wear underwear!!

The men wore chiton

They used pins to hold there clothes to prevent them from dropping

I personally think that is really cool be a fashion designer everyday!!

TASK: Try getting an old white sheet and pinning them to suit ur style!!






The greek inspire our wardrobes today can you see they sort of look greek if thats a good word to use,The gladiators may look roman but as a histoy student :D THE ROMANS acctually went to greece and stole their stuff so it's all greek to me!





Girls and wimen usually had curly hair that they tied back with gold clasps to hold their hair back very fashionable ladies




My Ancient Greek Woman what do you think!!



I would like to make a comp and create your own greek goddess winner will be featured on here and get 20sd


 
xoxo


*i understand I wasn't that great*

No comments:

Post a Comment