Sunday, June 3, 2012

Music News :D


Hey guys! It's Christie here! Wow I am so excited with the new comp our lovely boss made!! So I brought you some cool news!


Video - Iridescent from Linkin Park

And yes, finally some news for one of my fav rock bands, Linkin Park, which I love so so much!Their new song will be included, just like the "Monster" of Paramore, in the soundtrack of the film "Transformers: Dark of the Moon ". The video was made from the amazing Joe Hahn of Linkin Park. The "Iridescent" constitutes the 4th single from their last album "A Thousand Suns". The soundtrack of the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon "is expected on 14 June, while the film is expected on the 29 of the same month.
 


LISTEN: Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had



"Best Thing I Never Had" is titled the new song of Beyonce and it's  the second single from her new album "4" - afterwards the "Run The World (Girls)". The song was expected on Wednesday of 1 June to make its appearance in the radio stations but also in the official channel of Beyonce in the VEVO.
Listen up:



Hope you really liked today's Music News!! :D
For me, they made my day! :) (cuz I love Lp.. xD)
Looking forward for your comments!
Kisses and Hugs , Demi_lovanto_2 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment