Friday, June 15, 2012

10 strange hotels

Hello everyone.
I am here to show you 10 strange hotels.

Here we go!

1.

 

I think it's fabulous! I would like to stay there.
2.

 

These mini hotels you see are recycled.Yes,they are.

3.

  

This is a bizzare hotel.It's very strange.

4.


 

This is in Japan.It is a capsule hotel.

 5.

 

This is a very unique hotel and it is in Brazil.

6.


 

One of the most strange beds in hotels.


7.


 

Yeah,believe it or not this is a bizzare hotel and yes it exists.

8.


 

I recommend not staying in this hotel. 


9.


 

This is a hotel made from ice.It is too cold ...



10.


  

Yes,it is a hotel made like airplane.

What's your opinion?
Just comment telling me...


You must now:There are enough strange hotels in the world to fill the pages of an entire book.




 ~Frosso123

No comments:

Post a Comment