Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10 strange tables

Hi readers.

As you can see in the title,today I am going to show you 10 strange tables.


Take a look and tell me your sweet opinion in comments.

1.


Can you ponder what this side table may look like in from the other end?

2.


This is a crazy,funny and household table.Do you like it?

3.


This is one of the best strange table designs.

4.

 

Stardoll can give it free to Royalty members.


5.
Are you going to use it?


6.

 

 
This is a jigsaw puzzle table design.The idea is crazy and very creative.


7.

 

This is a firniture like a table.I absolutely love it.I would like to have it.
8.

 

I don't like it so much,but the idea keep being awesome.
9.

 

This is a bike-table.I like it.
10.

 

So creative :)


Bonus:

 
 

This is a barbie game table.
Awesome...idea!

Well,do you like them?
I love 3,4,7 and the bonus one.

Which of them do you like more?


Thanks.
~Frosso123

No comments:

Post a Comment