Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Attack on Ghandoora !!


Hello our readers !
Sorry if i don't post too much but i'm busy with " Mission Fashion "
 in these 2 days it will be announce :)
as you see this post called " Attack on Ghandoora !! "
well in this post you will know my haters !! yes my HEATERS !!



First of all i think all of you guys know that my origin is from Palestine and i'm Muslim girl
( proud of it ) and i think that you released that from this picture that i putted in my
presentation in stardoll , but this picture ( I think ) it's the reason for making the others hate me , well after 2 years of amazing friendship between me and one of my BFF
she blocked me because of this picture !!!!!!!!!!

also there is new account on stardoll saying that i'm racism ( i forgot her stardoll name )
i don't know HOW i am ? i deal with others in the same way and i don't say bad words to other dolls because of skin color , religion , nationality !!


and also when i opened stardoll today i got new guestbook comment


which means in English  " You are a conceited chick WOW !


and i think most of you know that my birthday after 2 days so i got sweet wish


so please darling who own all of these FAKE accounts STOP your childish game !
 i don't have time for you !
FACE ME ! show me your real stardoll account and let's stop this ( ..... ) game


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



Oh wait don't you know our writer ( gavin274 )
she made a competiton from 2 months ago in our blog , i asked her when she will announce the winner but she didn't answer me and she left stardoll for a week !
 i left a comment in her guestbook ( i was so mad and nervous )


and that happened before with our writer ( larsa_gurl ) !!


i want to say so sorry for all who waiting for the competition , it's cancelled
( i think who i'm hiring them to be writers don't deserve it , they reflex bad image for our blog which makes no one belive that we have a competition and there will be a winner ! i'm sorry i can't pay that much ! you know that " Mission Fashion " prize is 1000 between stardollars and starcoins and much more !! )

and please don't apply to be writer in my blog if you don't have responsibility


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is 19.June
remember this day because it's the day for new Ghandoora !
sorry !! but i'm going to show you my other face !
you know Ghandoora the sweet girl the nice one ... etc
today you will meet my other face but i'm sure not with my lovers !




Thanks for reading
Ghandoora The Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment