Friday, June 22, 2012

B'Day Presenter: HI ^_^



My factfile:
Named: Pranjali
My stardoll nickname: ManaliFairy (click to visit me)
B'Day: 14th March
Aged: 14
World Wide Where?: Goa in India

What I'm here for??
I'm the B'Day presenter....!
I will be posting B'Days of all our
dear followers.

What are you to do?
Every 1st or 2nd of a month
I will ask you guys to write down
your Birth Dates if your B'Day
belongs to the particular month.

For this Month: I want everybody who's b'days are in June or July to comment on this post with your B'days. For me to contact you, don't forget to mention your Name as well as your Stardoll nickname......!

Ps. comment if your B'Days are in this month else you would loose a chance to feature on the blog....I'm sure non you people would like to miss this, so comment! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment