Thursday, June 21, 2012

Face In Hole, The Easier Way to Edit Pictures

Hello again Ghandoora readers :)
Today I'll write about interesting sites.
You may wonder how I can make my banner? Or, how I replaced Amy Lee's face with my doll picture?
We can do it with Photoshop, but not everyone's good at photoshopping.
Anyway, there's another way to edit pictures, and it's easier than using Photoshop.
You should check out FaceInHole.com. Here's the front page or home page of Face In Hole:
Sorry if it's too small.
As you see, there are some "holes" in the pictures. You can replace it with other faces, e.g:
The real picture is not Miley Cyrus. It's a girl, I don't know who she is because before I replaced the face, the picture looked like this:
So, all you have to do is upload another picture and make it matches with the hole in the picture which you want to edit.
Choose the picture category (Example: People and Celebrities) and click on the picture you want.
Easy enough? Plus, you can share it into Facebook, Twitter, and other sites. It can be your profile picture on Facebook, or your avatar on Twitter!

Have fun with your edited pictures!
To visit Face In Hole simply click HERE

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment