Friday, June 1, 2012

Get The Look

 

It's the first day of June, which means that summer has arrived, so... I've decided to make this look for you. Orange is one of my favorite colors for summer, so I thought that this striped crop blouse from BIZUO would be perfect with purple dotted skirt from DECADE. Poppy top bag from VOILE and white crossover sandals from PRETTY IN LOVE both are perfect for summer.
I tried to make the makeup softly and suited to the outfit, I used DOT tigerlily eyeshadow with warm apricot blusher and for the lips I put beach peach glitter lipstick from LUXE. I think the white flower and seashells necklace gave the look that beach style.

Overall, this outfit is my favorite look for summer, the colors give you the happiness and the power, so make sure your outfits are colorful in this summer ;) 
What do you think about it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment