Thursday, June 14, 2012

Makeup


Hello My sweet Ghandoora reader's !!!! It has bin a long long time ... so give me a friendly welcome back! :) I am happy to inform you that I gave birth to a healthy baby boy on the 12th of may 2012 he weight 3675 and his length was 52 centimeter's his name is Aiden Jace Lionel! He is now 4 weeks old and I am still trying to get back on track with life. Can't promise you all that I will be back entirely ..but will do my best to post as often as I can hope you all haven't forgotten about me ! I will try to be back as soon as possible 2 kid's isn't that easy! I have a great post for you all and hope you all have bin missing me a little tiny bit!! see ya all soon but just wanted to let you know I am still a live!!! As you can see I have used the wonderful and talented miss Ghandoora!!! Hugs kisses and much love to all of you!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment