Friday, June 29, 2012

AlaDePlata on a roll! and new writer


(new banner will be coming soon)

Hey! I'm the new writer here. Let me introduce a little bit of myself.My name is Kayanna aka lovechild13. I am a Canadian girl that loves reading,writing, drawing, listening to music and stardoll! My job as a writer here is to entertain and share the gossips what's going on stardoll. Let's get started shall we?

The past few days on stardoll the amazing fashion designer AlaDePlata has been on a roll constantly winning the hottest designs here on stardoll! As of today 3/10 of her designs have won first,third and ninth place.


I have to say this chic is on a roll here with these fabulous dresses and maybe soon is going to be at the top of the most popular designer list. I usually thought that joanne1350 will be on forever but looks like she's going down..


xxx Kayanna

No comments:

Post a Comment