Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ramadan Mubarak! + Pizap.com


Hey all Ghandoora readers =]
It's Deana here, writing with hunger and thirsty because it's Ramadan and since I'm a Muslim, I'm fasting now XD
Anyway, it doesn't really matter, fasting is not that hard.
Okay, let's go back to the topic.
First of all, I want to say Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslim readers.


Like it?
You may wonder how I can create the picture.
To create it, simply go to Pizap.com, a free online photo editor.
Here's the home page of PiZap:


(Click on the picture to enlarge)
I knew the site from my Facebook friend, which likes Bella Thorne and she always uploads some Bella Thorne edited pictures. I asked her, how she can create the pics. She told me to visit Pizap.com, and then, I started creating some cool pics.
You don't need to sign up to the site, just click the "Start" button and you'll see this page:


You can upload photos from your documents, take a photo using webcam, edit photos from Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, Myspaces or SmugMug, or use the demo photos and backgrounds.
If you choose "Upload Photo" you will be able to choose a photo from your documents.
If you choose "Demo Photos & Backgrounds" you will be able to choose a photo from the site.
Unfortunately I haven't ever try the other ones, but you can try them if you want =]
After you picked a photo, this page will appear:


I choose that picture, if you choose your own, your picture will appear and it's ready to be edited.
Then you can add texts, stickers, icons, effects, etc. You can also add some other photos or cutouts.
Anyway, here is my work.


I used it as my Twitter and Facebook profile picture now, I really like it.
To visit Pizap.com click HERE

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment