Thursday, August 2, 2012

Special Happy Birthday 3 !



Good morning ~^.^~

Today 2.August me & my family celebrating special birthday for the best daughter and sister !!

She is so sweet funny and beautiful girl ... that's why i made this post today to tell her

HaPpPpPpPpPpPpy B-Day



And because my sister  Abeerova loves John Cena .. i made this picture for her


 
Picture Captions

 

 Happy birthday to my favorite sister.

We are sisters by chance, friends by choice.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.

Thanks for being there for me through the years.

Everything important that I learned, I have learned from you.

A sister is a special gift from heaven.
I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.

Happy birthday to a wonderful sister and good friend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment