Monday, August 20, 2012

The Chic Métalliques

Hey, Today I felt like creating  an outfit for a rock party.   I'm sure you already know that I love giving names to my outfits,
so this time it's named  The Chic Métalliques




In this outfit I used:

Everyday Long Blazer from Stardoll (60sc)
Stargazing Skull Tee from Fallen Angel (13 sd)
Metal Detail Belt from Fallen Angel (20 sc)
Shiny Leggings from Fallen Angel (6 sd)
Baroness Box Clutch from RIO ( 70sc)
Art Deco Bangles from Bonjour Bizou (30 sc)
Ankle Strap Heels from RIO (50sc)
Any black earings

What do you think? Feel free to comment,  every commentator will be  voted Covergirl, Album and Scenery, so leave your Stardoll username.( Now I'm going to keep my word and vote all the commentaors of my  previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment