Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Looking for Co-Owner



Hello Guys !


I don't know why this thing is always follow me !


On " ☆ Ghandoora The Boss ☆ " we have over 20 writers but as you see most of them don't write .. i don't know why ! i don't know why you want to be writer then leaving stardoll for 2 months then back telling me that " i have started new blog .. so i don't have enough time to write anymore " .. DUHH x_x 





what i see that the girls at then beginning die to be writer then after she get famous she leave , which makes me really annoy because of this !





I'm looking for Co-Owner can do everything and handle the pressure of hard work





Rules 


1. You are public follower for us 


2. You are active here by ( commenting , joining competitions .. etc )


3. You are on stardoll every time.











If you want to be our new Co-Owner .. comment by telling me your : 





Stardoll Name :


Age :


Why you want to be our Co-Owner ? :


How many hours do you spend on stardoll ? :








No comments:

Post a Comment