Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Music for You


Hello everybody, welcome to another day of Music for You!
   Saturday night, I went to a concert. It wasn't a big concert, no one very popular or anything. It was a release concert for a friend of mine's sister's band! The band is called The Aviator Set. At the release concert, there were a total of 5 different band (rock bands). Two of the bands were my favorite. The one I just mentioned, and a band called Me & This Army.


   This video is a little bad quality, but it was the best I could find. You can't hear Chelsee singing, but she has an amazing voice. The Aviator Set just came out with their album, Better Days. I love this band! The guitarist on the right in the blue shirt is my best friend, now, by the way! :) Chelsee is my friend's sister. I suggest you listen to all their songs and buy their music! They have amazing t-shirts, and the designs of their cd's are really creative!


   This is Me & This Army. The singer is really pretty and an amazing singer. She can mess up sometimes, but that's just her voice. This band comes from a place a little far away from where the concert was, which is because they love to perform and they will do anything for their friends and fans! I love that!
   Sorry these videos aren't good quality, and they aren't the bands best songs. Search their songs on YouTube or Facebook. Buy and support them both!
♥ JMJuke

No comments:

Post a Comment